Friday, June 19, 2009

oh, cross your fingers for me.

So I just happened to read an article, while obsessively googling turtle info, that informed me that this is the PERFECT TIME to catch a turtle. They suggest looking for one in late June or early July, on a sunny day. Tomorrow will get up to 80-something, no clouds in the sky.

You would think this would make me happy.

You would think wrong, my friend.

You see, I am Mrs. Glass Half Empty. Here's the way I look at this now:

Great. If this is the perfect time to catch one, and I DON'T---- how big a loser will that make me??

And Deb called to let me know that the road to the pond we're heading toward is dirt. And there were big storms all day today in that area. And her power is out, so who knows if she'll want to go with me. And she has the net in her car (I guess that's one advantage I do have now--- Tom from work brought in a HUGE fishing net for me to borrow on my conquest!)... I'm freaking out about things I can't control now, and it's late.

I miss my baby Ellie. (thanks mom and dad for watching her though!) Hmmph. I'm going to bed, after I make a list of actions I will be taking tomorrow morning. This helps me feel more in control.
OCD.

0 comments: