The Birds and the Bees at Three.
The things that Ellie "gets" at 3 and a half are pretty hit and miss.
For example, the other day she was pretend-cutting Papi's hair with her Play-Doh scissors. Her tongue was peeping out from between her lips and there was a crease between her brows; signs of some serious concentration. Papi said suddenly, "Okay you can keep cutting my hair, but I want you to give me some kisses first."
Ellie protested: "Papi, the older ladies that cut your hair do not get kisses!" And with that she won the arguement, for who can deny that?
So she knows that Papi doesn't kiss other women.
This morning the towel I thought I was going to dry off with was less than clean, so I hollered for Ellie to come and grab me a towel out of the linen closet. After taking forever deciding on a color while I stood shivering in the now-showerless tub, she finally handed me a towel and I asked her to close the door.
"So Papi won't see you?"
So she thinks that Papi can't see Mommy naked.
Interesting.
In other news, I'm fairly certain that she ate a sucker from the trash a couple mornings ago during the 10 minute window of opportunity opened up to her while I was taking my shower. Must have just been too good to pass up.
She won't give Eva kisses, but a trash covered sticky sugary mess? Bring it, baby.
Three = Nasty.



0 comments:
Post a Comment