I'm not proud of this...
So I slept in today (we were up past 2 am last night), and of course, Ellie didn't. Ricardo got up to set her up watching TV with some breakfast, and went to his usual post at the computer (currently in our bedroom.)
I guess Ellie had a hay-day with the lack of supervision. When I got up, there were brownie crumbs all over, a poopy diaper on the floor, several cups of water, and various other things.
It looked like the aftermath of woodstock in my living room.
After cleaning up the poopy diaper, I said enough. I can not have my child partying like a drunken delinquent every time I sleep in-- because Ricardo is on the computer finishing his website.
He's in the living room now, vacuuming-- and then the computer is being relocated to the living room, where Ellie can be watched like a hawk.



0 comments:
Post a Comment