Silly Mommy, tummies are for babies!
Even though there's no money, the mood in the Escobar household is generally upbeat. We both have a feeling this is going to be a good week. For starters, Friday is PAYDAY!! And, Ellie will be going to the circus with grandma and grandpa, and spending the night--- which means Mommy and Papi get a real date night! We're stoked. We don't even know what to do.
And it's good to know Ellie will be seriously entertained, with clowns, and elephants and she's sure there will be trains there too. I don't know about that one. But I know she'll love it.
This weekend (especially yesterday) was really hard with her. She was SUPER naughty--- screaming, backyelling, etc.... and I wasn't very patient with her. We both were out of sorts.
Last night we made up, and we were on the loveseat snuggling. She was holding a plastic sheep in her hand, and she shifted her weight and hit me right in the boob with it-- and since they're really sensitive right now, it HURT! I calmly said, "Ellie, try to be really careful with Mommy's boobies. They hurt, because of the baby."
She looked at me like that was the dumbest thing she'd ever heard, and said "Mommy, the baby's NOT in your BOOBIES! He's in your TUMMY!"
Duh, Mommy. I forgot the baby's in my tummy, not my boobs. So I guess I have no excuse to have sore boobs.



1 comments:
I think it's cute that you "made up" with your almost 3 year old. :)
Post a Comment