Sunday, July 19, 2009

And the Best Papi Award goes to.....

I think I have the best husband ever. And he's the best "Papi" in the whole world.

Ellie has had diarrhea all weekend long, and says her tummy feels yucky. Ricardo went to buy her some medicine and sick-food (WITHOUT BEING ASKED!!!).

He came home with baby bananas, Spongebob animal crackers, kids Pepto chewables, AND....

2 roses for Ellie, a yellow one and a pink one! (and 2 for me also, but this is about Ellie)

He gave them to her and told her he hoped her tummy felt better soon. I actually teared up!

Of course, he also had an ulterior motive: "now no jerk trying to ask Ellie out on a date will ever be the first to give her flowers, cause I did it first."

1 comments:

Jackie July 20, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

that is too darn cute! and so funny!!

oh, and poor ellie! i hope she feels better too!