Discover the Secret behind Diet pop-----> Here!!!
People think that Diet pop is better for you. I am trying to lose weight, so I followed that popluar belief.
Target had diet Canada Dry ginger ale on sale for $0.79/2 liters. Regular Canada Dry is one of my favorites-- so I bought it.
I fell in the trap.
And, I learned something. I learned that it's not so much that they make diet pop any healthier.
The secret is, they put something really foul in the mix that makes it taste like cra poop, so that healthy or unhealthy, NO ONE wants to drink it. I bet they don't even take any of the sugar or calories out of it. They just make it taste so nasty, that you can't stand to drink it, and eventually stop trying. And then, magically, you lose weight, and attribute it to the Diet Pop. When the fact is, you can't even stomach it, so you've majorly cut back your intake.




2 comments:
well that's your problem...canada dry is nasty to begin with!! stick with it and you'll lose the weight. :)
canada dry is the best!!!
Post a Comment