Captain Eva of the East Tradewinds...
This morning Ellie told me, "Mommy, Eva is a Pirate."
Hmm. That explains all the pillaging and plundering of milk that she does on a daily basis, but...
"A pirate, really?" I asked. "Why do you think that?"
"Because, she just closed one eye."
Ah. I better avoid winking at Papi in the future...
"And because she has brown hair, and pirates always have brown hair." Naturally.
So here's the littlest pirate and her nekked BOOTY (get it??), ruling the high seas. Or, her bath water at least. ARRGH, matey!
Hmm. That explains all the pillaging and plundering of milk that she does on a daily basis, but...
"A pirate, really?" I asked. "Why do you think that?"
"Because, she just closed one eye."
Ah. I better avoid winking at Papi in the future...
"And because she has brown hair, and pirates always have brown hair." Naturally.
So here's the littlest pirate and her nekked BOOTY (get it??), ruling the high seas. Or, her bath water at least. ARRGH, matey!




2 comments:
That is too darn cute :)
i love that little girl!
Post a Comment