my girls have it in for me...
....Like the time at church when I took Ellie to the little nursery potty to pee, and I had to go too so I squatted down and used that toilet… and she blabbed to Grandma about it the next day.
Yesterday I was going to do my business in the bathroom, and discovered there would not be enough toilet paper to affectively finish the job. So, pants around my ankles, I hopped out (seriously, only like 2 feet) to the hall closet to grab another roll. I glance to my left, and there’s Ellie with her camera, in video camera mode, slowly spinning around in circles, recording everything—and I was in her shot. Me and my bare butt and my pants down around my ankles. It didn’t matter that I’ve told her a hundred thousand gazillion times not to EVER record Mommy… and not to spin around while recording, because she will inadvertently record Mommy. Ugh. Every so often Ricardo and I do a Camera Audit, and get rid of any compromising pictures/videos Ellie may have taken on that little weapon camera.
And this morning, my mother emails me at work. Hey, did you know there’s a pair of your underwear in the diaper bag?
Why yes Mom, I put that in there for your enjoyment. Of course I knew it was there. What, you mean it didn’t give you your jollies??
Rotten kids!!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment