And being a Mommy takes its toll on MY self esteem...
This morning, Ellie was in full wake-up routine mode, watching kiddie shows on TV as she munched on a tortilla. I caught bits and pieces of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse as I whirled through the house getting ready to leave for work. Goofy was sick with a cold, and was sneezing. Mickey suggested that Daisy make some of her special soup for him, to help him feel better.
"Will YOU help us make the soup for Goofy?" Daisy asked, pointing out at Ellie from the TV. Ellie kept chewing.
"Ellie," I said. "Are you gonna help make the soup for Goofy? He's sick."
She turned and gave me THE LOOK. You know, the one that says Are you stupid??
"No."
"Why not, sweetie?" I pressed.
"Because I can't get inside the TV!"



1 comments:
well? what did you expect? :)
Post a Comment