Other highlights of my day...
So, I can define my work day in 3 key elements that made an impression on me:
1. This morning one of our food delivery trucks rolled over on its side. I don't know why this strikes me as funny, but it does. (of course, the driver was okay.) I just picture a truck full of food tipping over... and I laugh.
2. Dave made us a delicious lunch of Italian pastas and sauces. I had 2 different kinds of noodles, and the special sauce he made by mixing marinara and Alfredo sauce. I topped it with Italian sausage and parm. cheese, with a side of garlic toast. Delish!
3. This afternoon as I covered my last shift on the phones, I read the newspaper. I was becoming quite grouchy as I read about our idiot Governor's plan to cut spending across the state. His plan is to cut anything that has to do with safety, programs that benefit the poor, staff that help maintain jails, background checks for daycare centers, and on top of that, fire thousands of state-employed people. After I read his ridiculous plan, I came across an interesting article. The title was something about how prolonged pacifier and bottle usage can create speech problems in children 3 to 5 years of age.
The study was conducted on children in Chile.
Ricardo sucked on a bottle until he was 5. 
I think he speaks quite well. In 2 languages, I might add :D



1 comments:
+ Portuguese = 3
Post a Comment