5 years. Happy Anniversary.
Ricardo and I are celebrating 5 years of marriage today. It doesn't seem like it's been that long to us. Last night we lay awake at 3:30 am after putting Eva down to sleep... and we talked about us. He said he still finds me interesting, I told him I still like to look at him. I said I wouldn't trade him for anyone in the world, even Marc Anthony, and he said he wouldn't trade me for anyone except Jennifer Lopez.
Then he said just kidding, he wouldn't even trade me for J-Lo. Katherine Heigl, maybe. To which I responded, that doesn't even make me jealous, because she's super ugly.
But seriously, aside from all the banter, I really do appreciate these past 5 years together.
Every experience we have lived has been important in making it this far. Here's my mathematical equation, for how we have made it 5 years.
One crazy Chilean girl
a thousand phone cards
3 plane tickets
9600 km
4 countries
3 weeks engaged
2 weddings, (one that counts)
6 houses
2 eye operations
4 pregnancies, 2 beautiful little girls
8 cars
one flood
a thousand fights
a million kisses
one laugh promised every day
50 flowers
50 secret notes
10 fingers entwined
one Eternal Family
+________________________
5 amazing years.
I love you, sweetie.



3 comments:
I never post anything, but this is too lindo. I could't resist. Happy anniversary
Ricardo
I love your equation...I just hope that the sum is more like 50 years and not 5 :)
how flipping sweet is that!
Post a Comment